Google Friend Connect

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yummy Sunday Yumminess

Dining out can be very expensive but, my husband and I enjoyed it. Sometimes, we used coupons that was sent to us through the mail. One of our friends watch the NBA games and is a fan of Orlando Magic. His tickets come with a Free "pick-two" order which is about $7 and he gave us some of the coupons.Hubby loves the soups here and I love what they have in their bakery. I like the patries and rolls.This is bear claw which is made with almond filling, drizzled with icing and sliced almonds ( too sweet for me ).Hubby ordered a vegetarian creamy tomato pureed with fresh cream and taste so velvety and full of flavor with hints of red pepper and oregano, topped with Asiago croutons.Sorry but, not my most favorite. I like broccoli cheddar and sonoma chicken stew.I ordered a Mediterranean Veggie with peppers, feta cheese, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and cilantro Jalapeño hummus on the Tomato Basil bread.It is good but, not my kind a sandwich.This is my yummy Sunday entry. Thanks for the visit.

2 comments:

  1. I also want to have that taste of that bear claw, lol visiting from YS mine is here Sahm’s Dining Diary I have followed you through Network Blog hope you can do the same thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy...love the sandiwches, looks so healthy :-) Visiting from Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/lemon-sherbet-the-only-ice-cream-she-can-eat/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.