Google Friend Connect
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Monday, August 27, 2012
4 tbsp olive oil, 1 can condensed milk, mixed nuts: peanuts, almonds and cashew (chopped)I used my Magic Bullet to finely chopped the mixed nuts.It looks like this after:Cooking procedure:
1. Place the olive oil in a heated non-stick saucepan.
2. Stir-in the condensed milk.
3. Continue stirring until the milk becomes thick.4. Set the heat to low and continue stirring.
5. When the milk becomes thicker, add the finely chopped mixed nuts. 6. Mixed well and should look like the picture below.
7. Turn-off the heat and allow the mixture to cool down.8. When the temperature of the mixture is tolerable, scoop a spoonful then roll with your hands to form a ball shape.
9. Chill in the fridge for about an hour. Serve and enjoy!
Monday, August 20, 2012
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012
Sunday, August 12, 2012
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of NECTRESSE™Sweetener. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you love watching the National Geographic Channel then, you must have known the American Journalist Lisa Ling. She is the host of National Geographic Explorer and has been sharing reliable stories for years. Now, see her testimonial about living healthy and her finding the secret of the sweetener she used on her food and she was so excited to share.
The maker of Splenda has made NECTRESSE™Sweetener, the only all-natural no-calories sweetener and made from the natural sweetness of Monk Fruit extract and it is available from where you shop. NECTRESSE tastes 150 times sweeter than the regular sugar in fact; I used it when I made my Home Baked Rolls. Instead of using 1/2 cup of sugar, I used less than a quarter of a cup or 20 packets of NECTRESSE Sweetener. It tastes really good and I like the fact that it is 100% natural sweeter, no calories and made from real fruit. Here's the recipe and procedures:
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups bread flour
20 packets of NECTRESSE™Sweetener
5 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tsp. baking powder
1 1/4 cup fresh milk, warm
1 pouch rapid rise yeast
1 tsp. salt
1 cup bread crumbs
1 piece raw egg
1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Combine the yeast, 2 packets of NECTRESSE™Sweetener and warm milk and stir until the yeast and NECTRESSE™Sweetener are fully dissolved.
- In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, 18 packets of NECTRESSE and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add the egg, butter, cooking oil and “yeast-NECTRESSE-milk” mixture in the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix it well until dough is formed. Use clean hands to mix the ingredients.
- In a flat surface, knead the dough until the texture becomes fine.
- Mold the dough until shape becomes round then put back in the mixing bowl. Cover the mixing bowl with damp cloth and let the dough rise for at least an hour.
- Put the dough back to the flat surface; divide into 8 equal parts using a dough slicer.
- Roll each part until it forms an oblong shape.
- Roll the sliced dough over the breadcrumbs and place in a baking tray with wax paper but, makes sure to provide gaps between the dough.
- Leave the sliced dough with breadcrumbs in the tray and cover with damp cloth for another 10 to 15 minutes to rise.
- Pre heat the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Bake the dough in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy.
Try this recipe using the NECTRESSE™Sweetener and you will like it. It is healthy because it is zero calories. Watch the video of Lisa Ling and share her testimonial to your friends especially those who have sweet tooth. Would you like a FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener? Visit the link and sign up to get your free sample today.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
My pain is on one side of the head and it's excruciating and pulsating. When I had migraines, I always have these symptoms: nausea, vomiting, photophobia-sensitivity to light and phonophobia- sensitivity to sound. Before the pain, I am so sensitive with so many things like the smell, taste and sound which tends to signal that migraine will occur soon. Now, I am eating ice cream again, I am burning!
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Famous Footwear. All opinions are 100% mine.
Most of the time, shopping and dining go in the same direction so; we eat when we get tired and wanted to relax our feet. If you are not done shopping for school supplies and kids footwear, I got good news for you! I found this amazing coupon at Famous Footwear and guess what; you will enjoy the 15% discount and BOGO promo when you visit the store now. Check out BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon, print it and bring it when you shop at Famous Footwear in your area.
You will not be overwhelmed when you shop in Famous Footwear in fact; you will experience comfort because this store values your time. Once you find the item you want, you can check it out fast and easy. If you can't find it in the store, they will order it for you and ship the product to your home. No hassle at all and if you prefer to pick the product in their store, it's free of charge. That's good customer service right? Anyway, I compared their prices to other stores and they have amazing and affordable prices especially on name brand products such as Skechers, Adidas, Nike, Reebok and more.
If you buy one item, you will get the other item for half a price which is really great deal plus, you can use the 15% coupon so; that's big savings already! You can only use this coupon from 8/2 to 8/18 so, hurry and take advantage of this unbeatable offer.
One more thing, if you sign up on their Rewards Program, you will get 20% off on your purchase plus more exclusive discounts and perks every time you shop at Famous Footwear. Not only that, when you spent $1, you will earn 1 point which you can accumulate and earn certificates for up to $100 a year. How amazing and deal breaker is that? Visit the store nearby or shop online at Famous Footwear and have fun shopping!
Monday, August 6, 2012
Here's the ingredients: 1 pouch of chocolate crackle cookie mix, powdered sugar, 3 eggs, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Pre-heat oven for 350F and prepare a cookie sheet. Set aside 1/3 cup of powdered sugar in a bowl ( for coating). Put the cookie mix into a medium bowl and add the oil and eggs. Stir until soft dough forms, should be sticky. Drop a rounded tablespoon dough into the powdered sugar and gently coat it with the sugar. Roll it into a ball and double coat it with sugar. Place the cookie dough into the cookie sheet and bake 11-13 minutes. The cookie will be soft and looks like underbaked. Let it cool. It taste delicious! Be careful though, it is really sweet! It's not bad if you have this once in a while. Enjoy!
Have you been to Central New Jersey? Bring your family to Crystal Springs Family Aquatic Center or to a Festival of Ballooning. You and your family will surely have fun in the outdoor activities. Of course, after you all burn that energy; enjoy a fine dining at Central New Jersey restaurants. There's nothing to worry when it comes to food because this area offers variety of restaurants that suits your palate and budget.
If you are craving for Asian Cuisine, check out Hotoke in New Brunswick. This Thai Restaurant has an elegant ambiance and their food is just right on your family budget. They have affordable Miso soup and Hotoke Salad. Check it out and I am sure you will be amazed.
Would you prefer dining in a steakhouse restaurant? Are you craving for a Chipotle Orange Scallops, pan seared and glazed or a Sirloin Steak with garlic dipping sauce? Then, you should check out Steakhouse 85 at New Brunswick. If you love Italian, French, American and Japanese cuisine then, Central New Jersey has it all for you.