Google Friend Connect

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Review on the Healthy Goldbaums Products

The first time I heard about Goldbaum's was when I was browsing the blogs of my blogger friends. I get curious so; I wrote an email to the company expressing my interest to review their products. They replied in a timely manner and they sent me these yummy goodness products.
Gluten Free
Goldbaums goal is to provide products that are healthy with great flavors and most of all, Gluten Free. Gluten is the generic name for certain types of protein found in common cereal grains such as wheat, barley, rye and more.
There are a number of people suffered a reaction to ingesting gluten which is present in many products today. The sensitivity to wheat and associated glutens range from simple to serious illness. Quiet alarming actually.
With that being said, Goldbaums target the market who are living in a gluten-free lifestyle. This company is committed to provide Gluten Free products in great tasting superior quality.

Goldbaums Natural Food Co is the leading manufacturer of Natural Gluten-Free Products. If you are searching for a healthful and delicious gluten-free products, Goldbaums is the name brand that you should check out first.

Goldbaums Products:
- are great for diabetics
- manufactured in a facility that is free of soy, gluten, nuts and dairy

I was really grateful that Goldbaums sent me a generous sample of their gluten free products. I received the following:
- a pack of brown rice pasta
- 3 potato chips in bbq,original and onion&garlic flavors
- a box of mini croutons
- a pack of crispy and crunch chow mien noodles
- 2 boxes of sugar and low in calories cones

The potato chips didn't last a day LOL. The chips have the flavors that I wanted, great tasting and since I don't usually use the dip, the salty flavor is what makes it really my favorite. The chips are made of natural potato, light and so crispy and since these chips are low in fat therefore, they are healthy for snacking. The chips are wheat free, O trans fat, gluten free, no MSG, no artificial colors, and no cholesterol. To sum it up, Goldbaums chips are healthy snacks.
I love eating my ice cream using a sugar cone. Goldbaums ice cream cones are crispy to the bite and the taste is really delicious. Their cones are gluten free, GMO free, and vegan. The shelf life of Goldbaums ice cream cones are twelve-month, pretty amazing isn't it?

You can purchase the products of Goldbaums in Whole Foods, Shop Rite, Kings, Fairway, Winn-Dixie, Stop and Shop, and Price Chopper in your area.

CHICKEN and PASTA SALAD RECIPE:

Instead of using the elbow pasta, I used the Brown Rice Pasta for my Chicken and Pasta Salad Recipe.

Here are the Ingredients:

1 pack of Brown Rice Pasta, cooked
1 lb boneless chicken breast, boiled and chopped
1.5 cups pineapple chunks
1 cup minced onion
1 cup raisins
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
2 cups mayonnaise
1.5 cups Cheddar cheese
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper

Here is the Procedure:

Cook the pasta and when it is done, place it in a large serving bowl. Add the mayonnaise gradually and mix well. Add the onions and mix it well then, add the cheddar cheese then, mix. Add the chicken, the pineapple chunks, boiled eggs, and raisins then, mix them well. You can now add the salt and pepper to taste. Chill it in the refrigerator. Serve it an hour. Enjoy!

Please like Goldbaums in Facebook.
For more details, Follow Goldbaums in Twitter.
I received the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am not compensated with this post. All opinions are my own.

15 comments:

  1. I will definitely look for this brand next time I go shopping--I am always looking for diabetic friendly foods!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful that they offer so many gluten-free products. A lot people have issues with gluten now and it is in so many products, It's nice to have a variety of options. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another must-try products. I'd like to try the brown rice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying as many gluten free products as I can My son's autism is a key factor in this decision

    ReplyDelete
  5. these sound great I'm gonna share this with a friend who enjoys Gluten free food

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum these items look good, a few things came right to mind when I seen them! Now I'm thinking what to make for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen the gluten free ice cream cones before. I eat a good amount of gluten free products just because they are better for me I am going to have to find the ice cream cones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I have never heard of these before. Thank you for sharing will have to look in to them

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been Gluten Free for a while and love that there are so many products coming out for this. I will definitely give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks good, getting something free in order to spread that its more healthier to choose them is genius

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard of this products before. But, I am willing to look and try. Since, the products are gluten free!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww. i would like to try the chow mein noodles

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to try those Gluten free potato chips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had been seeing a lot of reviews on this product. It must really be good and healthy :) Maybe I should try it.

    Liza Barnett

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.