Google Friend Connect

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Health Benefits of Chocolates

When I was at my hometown and my husband was left at home, he sent me chocolates and flowers by mail. I stayed with my mom for three months because I was doing a home project and I did the planning, budgeting and financing of the work to be done. When the package arrived, my nieces are excited because they knew I will give them their share.

My husband loves sending chocolates by post even before we were married. Chocolates are sweet, so did my husband. Anyway, a chocolate can be very beneficial to human health. It uses a lot of cocoa which contains plenty of Flavonoids and citrin which helps maintain the body’s blood pressure.

Are you a big fan of the sweet stuff? There's something to be joyful about loving the chocolates but, remember, too much of everything can harm our body. It is okay to treat ourselves with our chocolate cravings in regular basis but, make sure it is not too much. Eating chocolates improve blood flow, it decrease the risk of stroke and lower the blood pressure.

It also aids in balancing blood sugar levels especially if you eat dark chocolates. The risk of getting diabetes is minimized because the food enhances the body’s metabolism of blood sugar. Chocolates help lessen a person’s chances of getting heart attacks since it keeps the LDL cholesterol low and the HDL cholesterol high. For more information, click on the links here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.