Google Friend Connect

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Golden Corral's Bakery and Dessert Cafe'

Few days ago, my husband and I was at Golden Corral having lunch. We sat next to a table with a family of 6. I noticed that the mother ( big and healthy) was teaching the little girl about how much calories the little girl has on her plate. The little girl wanted to eat the rice and the fried chicken but, the mother told her to limit few bites. That's nice, I told to myself. I was actually eating rice ( half of the plate), a big slice of crunchy friend chicken and two rolls.
I am not discipline if it is about food. I ate what I want really. Then, I saw the mother went to the dessert cafe' and took a plate full of desserts: 2 slices of chocolate cake, apple pie, chocolate bar, and an ice cream on a cone. I saw her finished her plate in few minutes. I was confused! The little girl did the same thing. I thought they quit the calorie count when the subject is desserts eh? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.