Google Friend Connect

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I am Enjoying this Rich and Creamy #GuyLian #Chocolates

How's your Sunday everyone? I bet you are having a wonderful day today huh? So far, mine is good. I woke up at 7 AM and was in a hurry to go to church for 8 AM mass. Hubby and I arrived on time, no traffic thanks goodness. We saw familiar faces at church today though, our regular seats was taken, but it was alright. The homily was good and after the mass, we went to have donuts and coffee to socialize with other parishioners. We had a great time talking about politics and you wouldn't be interested to listen what was it all about hehehe...
Homebound, hubby said he wanted to relax and watch the golf tournament on TV. I wanted to go to the beach but, it's a bit windy and chilly here in Florida so; I told him that I will just update my blog and hopefully will be able to update for the whole week in advance as well.
 
Right now, I am trying to update and scheduled some posts while eating this yummy treats from GuyLian. Honestly, I don't have "sweet-tooth" but, I devoured this chocolate for days now. I will be reviewing this delicious chocolate next week and I am going to share this to all of you in the giveaway post too. I can't wait!
Let me go ahead and finish this box. Want some? Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by. Mwahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.