Google Friend Connect

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Eat Eat Eat!

I noticed that I have been very busy doing things outside from the blogging world. For me, it is really great because I enjoyed being in the real world. Eating is always a fun thing to do and dining out is always in our system. Hubby and I are always on the go so, we resort to dining out as an easy thing to do. We love to cook but, when we have errands to do, dining out is more convenient. This plate is from OLIVE GARDEN, an Italian fine dining and one of our favorite places to go whenever we need a good meal. (Fettuccini and chicken parmigiana)By the look of this bowl, I know this is Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup from PANERA BREAD. Oh this is really good. I can eat this for lunch and I will be good for the rest of the day.I am not a baby-back-ribs fan but, this is not bad at all. In fact, this food taste good and the tender-licking ribs are so delicious. This plate is from IKEA food restaurant and we ate before we roam the store, usually! We visit IKEA to eat and then, check out new display. We do that when we are bored!
Okay, this is Welch's fruit snacks that I always have in the car. When I am hungry, this is my tummy's saviour. This is FAT FREE, Gluten free and no preservatives so, a good snacks fo me.Anyway, whenever we dine at PANERA BREAD, I always order anything that I like to try in the bakery. When I ate this, I sliced the white stuff -take it off, it's just too sweet for me.
So, this is what I do when I am off the PC. Eat! Oh, I weight 47 kls, not bad huh? I am only 5ft so, though I eat a lot, my metabolism burns the calories so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.