Google Friend Connect

Friday, August 5, 2011

Cute Dog Collars

Look at her, isn't she cute? Two year's ago, I have an elderly friend and she had a puppy named Happy. Oh she is so adorable and her name reflects Happy's personality. She looked like the puppy below. Some families treat dogs as one of their children and that's what Happy's life always been like. Happy is considered as a daughter to my elderly friend. One time,when I visited them, I tried to put leash on Happy's neck to give her a walk in the neighborhood and she started crying and hide at the back of my friend. Later I found out that Happy doesn't like the leash because she was afraid that she will be taken away from her mommy. So, I walk with her without the leash from then on and she loves to play the ball. Oh I miss her already! Anyway, do you have a dog? Are you planning to buy dog collars? Your dog will look so cute with leather dog collars, an accessory that you can add to make her/him the star dog in your neighborhood. I am talking about Tinkies Garden Dog Collar, a product that I saw in funnyfur.com site. If you are curious, visit the Website now and see all the collections of dog collars that they have. You can choose from the colors that you like and the design is truly awesome! The price is just right on the budget and you can check out what's on sale too. Visit the Website now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.