Google Friend Connect

Sunday, February 3, 2013

My First Superbowl Cake

Are you ready for the Superbowl XLVII? So, what are you waiting for? Bring on that chicken wings, hotdogs, chips and dip. My husband cooked chicken wings, pork and beans, and New York style potato salad just for the two of us. I decided to make an NFL Superbowl chocolate cake but, I forgot to buy the white frosting. I immediately check out Youtube and I found a butter frosting video. Sweet! Here’s my effort.
 photo NFL_zps3326e2be.jpg
I was just being resourceful and found this oblong shape culinary bakeware which is perfect for baking my football cake. This is my first NFL Superbowl Cake and first time to make my butter frosting too. Did you know that this is my first time to use a decorator's set too? I guess I will be baking more and decorate my cake from now on.
 photo chcocolatecake_zps31d7de25.jpg
I took this photo from my blackberry phone. Wanna have a bite?
 photo SuperbowlCake_zpsd9d46a1e.jpg
I think I will make this a tradition so; see you next year. Thanks for stopping and checking on my blog today. Come by tomorrow okay? Enjoy watching the Superbowl Sunday y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.