Google Friend Connect

Friday, November 2, 2012

A Glass of Cabernet Sauvignon and Prosciutto Cravings

The other day, I was feeling so sad ... hormone thing you know. When I checked the fridge, all of a sudden I craved for prosciutto, cheese and fruits. I kind' a like my cravings because I don't usually eat cheese for snacks. Oh, I love prosciutto and I can eat a quarter of a pound just snacking on it. If you love prosciutto but hate the price, I suggest you visit BJ's store. Their price is half from your neighborhood grocery store.

We have stocks of good wines in the house. We are not drinkers but, few bottles of red and white wines are not bad for after meals right? 

I felt good after a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon and snacking these delicious foodies. According to my friend this wine  is one of the world's most widely recognized red wine grape varieties in fact, one of his favorites. Well, a glass of wine is enough for me and this can last me a week you kinow (winky-wink). 

Do you like wine? Do you prefer red or white wine? A glass of wine is good for the body you know but, drink moderately. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.