Google Friend Connect

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Paddock Riding Boots

Can you believe that Christmas time is fast approaching? It is my favorite time of the year and right now, I am dreaming of drinking a cup of eggnog. It is such a delightful drink to have on a cold Christmas evening. Boy, I am excited just by thinking about it. Anyway, I am sure that pretty soon, winter clothes will be out from the closet and wearing a paddock riding boots will be the most comfortable footwear to wear for that season. Although winter time here in Florida is not freezing compared in up north, I have boots like this one too.

It sure does keep my feet warm. I remember wearing it when we were in Mississippi watching the Mardi Gras parade in February and I was freezing cold because of the wind blows but, not my feet. The boots truly keep my feet warm all night as we watch the parade. You should have one like this to wear on winter season.

1 comment:

  1. I also like this paddock riding boots. I tried wearing this one because my friend also has this pair of boots. it feels so good. I hope I can also have my pair of boots!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.