Google Friend Connect

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Making Music with Xylophone

I have one scholar right now and she is in high school. Time flies so fast because I remember when she was still a freshman. She was accepted as one of the band majorettes of the Drum and Bugle in their campus. She was asking for band uniforms every now and then. Each competition requires new uniform and it was truly an expensive extra-curricular activity but, I supported her. She belongs in the top 10 in the entire level and she is into music groups. This year, she wanted to hold the xylophone and she will contact me any time this week about the expenses. 

Since she was able to maintain her good grades, I provided what she needs. I was checking the exceptional Marching Uniforms at WWBW hoping to find something that she needs. She was telling me that she needs a pair of boots so; I will keep on looking I guess. She will soon graduate high school and I am excited for her to step into college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.