Google Friend Connect

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bizarre Foods : Andrew Zimmern

When I am not online, I am glued on TV and two of my favorite channels are the Travel Channel and Food Network Channel. I am fascinated to see the new places featured in every episode and knowing their way of life is just an amazing learning experience even just watching thru a documentary presentation. That is also the reason why I love watching Andrew Zimmern show: Bizarre Foods.

This show is about a regional cuisine from around the world.  It actually feature the food that perceived by Americans as being disgusting, exotic, or bizarre. Yesterday, I was watching Zimmern when he visited Asia. He shows how the food is procured, how it is cook, where it is served, and without hesitation he eats it.

This is the video from Youtube and I actually enjoyed watching it. I hope you will too. I don't know if I have the stomach to eat those but, if it looks good, I probably will try it. We have an exotic food in the Philippines that I have not tried, it is called Balut :-) I just can't eat it (wink). Anyway, check out this video when Zimmern visited Asia. Happy Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.