Google Friend Connect

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lunch at Olive Garden Along Colonial Drive

From Orlando heading to Cocoa on rush hour routing Colonial Drive? Forget about it! You will definitely want to get out from the traffic. We found a way to avoid the traffic. We had to pass the awesome neighborhood in Waterford Lakes to avoid the traffic but last week, we were so famished and it was already lunch time. Traffic was backed-up due to accident so; we decided to stop by at Olive Garden. I ordered a thirsty-quenching limonata while hubby on his usual soda.

Location:
Waterford Lakes
11882 E Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32826
(407) 381-8084

The ambiance was good. The service was great though, my limonata was served late. The server forgot about it but, she apologized. It was a busy day so; it happens. I ordered my soup which comes in the meal I selected. My favorite is Chicken and Gnocchi which is a creamy soup made with roasted chicken, traditional Italian dumplings and spinach. Now, I am craving for one.

My main order was Braised Beef and Tortelloni. First time that I ordered this and not bad at all. It is a tender sliced short ribs and portobello mushrooms tossed with asiago-filled tortelloni in a basil-marsala sauce. If you have a great appetite and famished, the portion is a bit small and you might have a room for another soup. Anyway, I will try this again in Olive Garden along Florida Mall area and I can tell the difference.

The caption on the photo is incorrect but, it was too late to edit (Olive Garden at Colonial Drive - Waterford Lakes area). Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.