Google Friend Connect

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Olive Garden at Colonial Drive

Do you like Italian food? I love to dine in the Italian Restaurant. The pasta is so good. Okay regarding the photo below, I meant to say Colonial Drive not S Semoran Blvd, my bad. When my husband and I heads home from Orlando, we decided to have dinner at Olive Garden in :

11882 E Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32826
(407) 381-8084

It was our first in this location. The server was very courteous and knows the menu very well. I ordered a limonata, a Chicken and Gnocchi soup, and Braised Beef and Tortelloni. I was already halfway with my soup when I called the server regarding my limonata.

She apologized for the delay, she forgot. Anyway, I had a great meal and I enjoyed the tender sliced short ribs and portobello mushrooms in my plate. The asiago-filled tortelloni in a basil-marsala sauce tastes good and I was full quick that I need to take out half of my Braised Beef and Tortelloni.

The server is pleasant and nice, from time to time she checked on us. Our dining experience is good and whether I will visit this location again? Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.