Google Friend Connect

Thursday, January 23, 2014

His Audio Headphone

My husband loves to listen to Pandora and though I like some of his music selection, sometimes he played his music too loud. I bet you know how I feel right? There are times that I want peace and quiet times but, that's the time he played his music with the volume's up. Oh, it was frustrating really!

I found a solution though. I gave him an audio headphone last Christmas and I thought he will not use it but, I was wrong. He used it everyday, thank goodness. Well, it may not be as nice as the american audio headphones but, it sure does solved my problem. Hubby can now listen to Pandora in his own world without annoying me with the loud music. Shhh ... don't tell him about my rant LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.