Google Friend Connect

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Guitar Playing

If you love music, learning to play the guitar could be so easy. There are songs that you can play using 3 chords or 4 chords. Other songs have complicated chords though and needs strategy to sound better like guitar plucking. I have no talent for that! The first song that I learn to play is Yesterday by John Lennon. There are probably 3 or 4 chords which for me are hard to position but, practice makes perfect so; I was able to play and sing along with it after days of practice. More than Words by Extreme has easy to follow chords as well.
 
I admit that right now, I seldom play my guitar because I am having a hard time tuning it. No matter how I tried, I can't tune my guitar alone and I need someone to tune it for me. That's a hassle and ... terrible, I know! After seeing this martin d-28 guitar online, I wanted to play my guitar. I went ahead and tried tuning my guitar. No luck for me! This is insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.