Google Friend Connect

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fit and Active Products: Fat Free Snacks

Aldie is one of my favorite grocery stories for one good reason, low price. If you think Wal-Mart has lower prices, go and check out Aldie and you will be blown away. I will give you an example, Titusville Florida- a gallon of 2% milk costs $4.08 in Wal-Mart but, in Aldie it's $2.99 and guess what, other Aldie stores priced it at $1.99 (Merritt Island). That's true! Next time, I will take a photo to prove that Aldie has low prices. Anyway, you heard about Fit and Active products right? If you are on a diet, you should check out this brand.

My husband is diabetic so; he tried this cookie cake and guess what; it's delicious. You should try this devil's food because it's not too sweet and its really delicious. Buy it and let me know but, I am sure that you will agree. I am not on a diet but, thanks to hubby for introducing this devil's cake to me. I like it a lot.

Here is another snack that I would like you to try. This cookie is good for diet, tastes great and very affordable. Just visit your Aldie store and find this product #FitandActive and I am sure, you will like it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.