Google Friend Connect

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy Times

One of the most amazing activities that I did when I was in high school was visiting my favorite radio host, Ate Joy A when I have no class. Her radio show was a hit by students plus, her selection of music was truly the best and captured the hearts of young listeners in my time. Sundays, I hang out in the radio station and she has shown me how to operate those confusing keys. Which key to turn on when there's a caller and how to put them on the air.

There was a recording studio and I tell you what, they have a singing contest as well and yep, I am one of those who can't make up to the monthly finals LOL. Anyway, inside the studio, it was overwhelming but, in a good way. Singing was like using the save on scarlett 2i2 and my voice sounds better inside the booth. I miss those times of joining the singing competition and playing the requested music on air. Those days were happy times for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.