Google Friend Connect

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Having Fun with my #KloutPerks

I have an account in Klout for I think, more than two years now and I signed up because it was a trend in Blogging World at that time. I really don't know how it can help my blog's traffic. I didn't even know that Klout influencer's will get freebies. My first #kloutperk was a #shutterfly #photobook but, it expired. I didn't realized that I have it after a year. Anyway, if you have an accout of Klout.com , make sure that you check the Perks tab. Who knows that you were given klout perks such as #Sonycamera and more? Check it out today.

This is my latest Klout Perk, a Brownie Brittle. I will be receiving this product soon and I can't wait to try this. Prior to this, I received two packages from #Ricola, the all natural cough and sore throat relief. Now, go to your Klout account and check if you have any. Good luck and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.