Today, I tested my new Cuisinart Automatic Bread Maker and I decided to make the carrot cake inspired by the Cuisinart Recipe Booklet.
|Hubby enjoyed this Carrot Cake.|
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup crushed pineapple
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup freshly grated carrots
1/3 cup chopped mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, cashew)
1/3 cup raisins.
1. Using the Cuisinart Automatic Bread Maker, spray the bread pan with cooking spray and make sure the kneading paddle is attached.
2. Place all ingredients in order listed above into the bread pan.
3. Press menu button and select #7, Cake/Quick bread program.
4. Press Start/Stop button to mix and bake.
Note: While the batter is mixing, scrape the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula to incorporate the ingredients.
5. When the cycle is complete, remove from the bread pan and place it in a cake platter to let it cool.