Google Friend Connect

Monday, August 19, 2013

College Life: Student, Working Scholar and Glee Club

College is the most exciting and interesting years of my life. I was working in the main library in the University and attending classes in between. At 7 PM, library is closed but; I am not ready to go home yet. My extra-curricular activity will start at 8 PM so; I have the time to have dinner before my Glee Club practice begins.

Music brings peace amidst my hectic schedules as a student and my role as a working scholar in the library. I was never tired. At the most, we have two hours practice at the Little Theater. I missed those days. When we were early and waiting for our most beloved conductor, we will just randomly pick a song and sings Acapella. When someone started to hum a song, others would make their own voices creating one beautiful harmony of music. We have microphones just like the mxl 991 at musician's friend and only the soloist will use them. Our voices are loud enough for the entire theater. I always cherish the years while I was in college. The Glee Club serves as the balance between my work and student life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.