Google Friend Connect

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Teacher

I was a teacher by profession, and I taught the first grade for 12 years. I love my job and I care about my students. When I got married, I filed a resignation because I moved to the US for good. My life as a teacher was exciting and every year, we celebrate teacher appreciation week. The school does not usually celebrate this activity but, our division has the special programs for us.

I taught the public school and the hardest part was teaching the children on the first two months of the school year. On the first day of the class, there are children who come to school with no school bags and no pencils or papers. I provided them with what they need inside the classroom. The budget was taken from my own pocket.

To make my room conducive to learning, I also spent money for the paint, screen doors and other things. My effort will have a positive outcome because my students would come to school regularly. They love to stay in the classroom and eager to learn the lessons. As a teacher, it makes me happy when I see them graduate in elementary and continue their studies to high school and college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.