Google Friend Connect

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sexy Halloween Costumes

Did I tell you that I attended a wedding which was held on a Halloween Night? I really thought it was weird but, when I was there I had a blast! The groom was dressed in a vampire white suit and the bride wore a white dress with a makeup so pale as if she was dead. Honestly, they do not look scary even though the ambiance of the house has mummies hanging in a corner and a coffin across it. The couple was in their 50's and they wanted a unique wedding so; I was there and everyone had a good time.

I was wearing black attire and I was a witch that night. My husband had a Jason costume with a mask and a plastic dagger. There were kids around, grandchildren of the couple who are wearing Disney costumes, hero costumes and animal costumes. I like the cute little girl who was wearing a bee costume. The older guests were wearing Sexy Halloween Costumes such as a secretary, a lady referee, a sexy vampire and a cheerleader. It was really fun because during the ceremony, the wedding ring was taken from the hands of a talking skeleton. The couple stands on the terrace and all the guests gathered on the poolside. The food was great and everyone had a costume to brag. I like Cleopatra that night because she was so gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.