Google Friend Connect

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Parkway Properties

If you are looking to rent office space on the South-eastern State as well as Philadelphia, Chicago Illinois, Arizona and Texas, check out pky.com today. I am not leasing anything as of the moment but, I have a friend who works for a company that just move in Florida and they rent their office space from Parkway Properties. Their office is actually located at the Central Business district of Orlando, Florida which is not far from where I live.


It is a lovely area, well maintained building and they got great amenities too, not to mention the bonus of a stunning view from the window of her workspace! I actually love the building office space so; I did inquire about a little bit about the leasing process from my friend as my in-laws are planning to move their office nearby Millenia Area. My friend suggested that I should contact them directly. She added that the process is not as complex as some other rental or leasing companies.


Anyway, Parkway Properties has a good track of record. In fact they are almost everywhere in the South-eastern State. I actually have been looking at their website and found out that all their properties are of high standards and on a good location too! So I would say it is also worth inquiring for if you are looking for an office spare to rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.