Google Friend Connect

Monday, June 27, 2011

Romano's Macaroni Grill

The other day, we went to Waterford Lakes and just roamed around the area. We visited few of the boutiques, grocery and apparel stores. By lunch, we were looking for a new place to dine in. We decided to check out ROMANO'S MACARONI GRILL. The ambiance was great and I felt the Italian feel. Here's what happened while we dine in at 315 North Alafaya Trail, Orlando Florida 32828.

Hubby ordered Eggplant Parmigiana which looks pleasant and the taste is very good. It's a huge portion too which my husband enjoyed the whole time! He hated the side pasta which is capellini, thin hair pasta. He ate the eggplant and not the pasta. He never asked for a box, it just taste awful! Our friend ordered Spaghetti Bolognes which she totally enjoyed and finished it completely. The only complain she had was the waiter never came back on us to check if we enjoyed the food and no refill for our drinks and roll. My order was Pollo Caprese which is a juicy chicken grilled with extra virgin oil served with capellini pomodoro with fresh mozzarella. My chicken was first of all NOT JUICY and it's TOUGH to slice using the table knife. I can see that it's a frozen pork and what happened when you cook a frozen meat into grill? TOUGH! I don't like thin hair pasta but, my bad it's too late to know the word behind CAPELLINI, LOL! I ate 10% of the food and i never enjoyed my tough grilled chicken with only 2 small pieces of mozarella. The presentation is bad because the chicken lay on the withered parsley. Geez! If I have to go back to this specific restaurant? NO! If I have to order this entree? NO! I might visit the other location though, check some other menu. The service we had is simply BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.