Google Friend Connect

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Olive Garden

Despite the family ambiance of Olive Garden, it had negative buzz regarding the incident happened few months ago when a 2 year old mistakenly served with alcoholic sangria. Accident like this occur once in a blue moon but, the negligence on the part of the employee should be reprimanded because it is the business which will suffer brutal scrutiny. When it comes to service, each location served differently, that's what I observed. The management address this incident by having new regulations on how to prepare children's beverages.That's what I love about this place. They respond to problems and immediately armed themselves with solution. I must admit that some of the locations of Olive Garden made us wait for so long even though the crowd was minimal plus the food was served beyond the allotted time. Anyway, my visit to yesterday's Olive Garden near Florida Mall was Excellent! They always are actually and I recommend this location!I had a good lunch, the gentleman is a good server who always check on us and my Sampler Italiano is perfect. I was with my husband and a friend, the three of us had a wonderful time in Olive Garden at 1555 Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32809.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the recipe.I will try this for dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.