Google Friend Connect

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Coconut Cake with Buttercream Icing

I am not fond with cakes but, today I told my husband that I wanted to eat a coconut cake. We were in Mississippi when our cousin served us a coconut pie that I like. It's a young coconut so, it taste sweet and tender. We went to Publix and found this intead. After slicing, I realized that this is not it!

I was actually looking for a coconut pie with a thin crust. Too late now! I need to eat this before I can start looking for a coconut pie:-) In fairness, this is delicious!
This is my entry today for Yummy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. oh sorry but anyway that one looks delicious! i love cakes...get the coconut pie after you've eaten the last slice! visiting you from YS and wishing you a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah! i just died,again..:) sweetness is my weakness! grabe parang ansarap-sarap nyan can i have a slice? lol visiting from YS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't tried coconut cake but looking at it makes me think it's yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.