Google Friend Connect

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Black Pearl is Pretty

Do you love to eat oysters? My husband love them. He can eat it raw and with a squeeze of lemon and a dash of salt, he can gobble a dozen at mealtime. I am not a big fan of oysters. I can eat one or two steamed or fried oysters but, a dozen? I probably can't finish eating them in an hour. Oh well, the only thing that make me interested with oysters is when I saw a pearl inside them. My brother used to give my mom a real pearl. He got them from local pearl divers in the Philippines. They bartered the pearls in exchange of the products of my brother.

It is not as beautiful as MIKIMOTO though. The pearls of my brother are small. If I have to choose, black pearl is my favorite. It looks pretty than the white pearl. What do you think? Do you prefer white or black?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.