Here is another recipe that a vegetarian wouldn't dare to look, much less to try. This is not for you. For those who venture away from the usual food they love, this might be a great option to try.
- 6 pcs of beef bone marrow
- 1 pc white onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 4 Cups of Water
- 12 pcs baby carrots
- 1 bundle of bok-choy, chopped
- 1 pc large tomato, sliced
- 1 beef cube
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse the beef bone marrow, set aside
- In a hot pot, add oil and sauté the garlic and onion until golden brown.
-Add carrots and cover for few minutes.
- Add water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place the bone marrow and bring to a boil until the carrots are cooked.
- Add beef cube and the chopped bok-choy, return to a boil.
-Lower the heat, add the sliced tomato and simmer until bok-choy is cook.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.