Google Friend Connect

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Baking the Four Cheese Italian Pasta with Pollo

Eating is one of my favorite things to do and diet is not in my vocabulary. That's true! I love to eat rice too. Oh, I can't last a day with out it! How's your Sunday by the way? I bet you had a wonderful time with your family. We spent the day at home after all, Sunday at this time of the year means Football Sunday. Hubby and I attended an early morning mass at Divine Mercy Catholic Church in Merritt Island and since BJ's, our favorite store is just nearby, we went there for grocery shopping.

I bought a shredded 4 cheese Italian blend cheese for my pasta and pollo dish. I was so glad that hubby appreciate the baked pasta which I served for lunch today. It's creamy and cheesy!

I will have the recipe ready on my next post. I tell you what, this is truly delicious. Thanks for stopping by. I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.