Google Friend Connect

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pizza Hut Meal and the Conjuring

Yesterday, hubby and I decided to watch The Conjuring movie at home via #BrightHouse #OnDemand. This movie will set us into the scary mood for Halloween. The Conjuring is a supernatural horror film starring Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson. They portrayed as Ed and Lorraine Warren, the paranormal investigators. This movie is about the case they handled on the Perron family. The family experienced a scary events in their farmhouse in Harrisville, Rhode Island happened in 1971.

The movie is based on a true story and it was scary but I admit, this is not the scariest movie that I saw. I recommend that you watch it. It is worth watching for. Since we stayed at home, pizza, pasta and chicken wings are awesome part in our movie watching.

I ordered the good for two creamy chicken alfredo with breadsticks at Pizza Hut. The big meal I ordered was good for our lunch and dinner.
I also ordered the dinner box since I love the cinnamon that comes with it.

We ate good while watching the movie. We can only eat faster as adrenalin rush sets in LOL. The only time I jolted from my seat was when one of the girls was attacked by the witch. Remember that scene when the witch was at the top of the cabinet? BOOO! Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Yum, pizza and a scary movie. I've been watching the preview for The Conjuring and was trying to determine if I wanted to add to our what to watch list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.