Google Friend Connect

Monday, October 7, 2013

#Klondike #Reese's: Give in to your #ChocolateCravings

When was the last time you close your eyes and just give in to your chocolate cravings? If you are dieting, it must be hard for you right? Would you rather deny your simple indulgence to attain that figure? Go on and you need a tap on your shoulder for being so focused! I applaud you for trying and I admire you for that, really. Oh, I just want to share though that once in a while, I crave for chocolates. Unlike you, I don't like chocolate but, since yesterday, I have been munching and enjoying this yummy goodness Klondike. Reese's is really delicious and oh so good, want some? I am winking at yah LOL.

That is so true, I am not fond of chocolates. I am not into sweets. Once in a while, I am craving for it though. Hubby and I went to Wal-Mart yesterday to check on their Fall Decors and I got so hungry. When I pass by the frozen aisle, I saw the Klondike, the favorite of the late Sandy, my Father-in-law.

Hubby and I missed him so  much so; we decided to grab a Klondike and have it as a snack as we drove home. FIL loves Klondike. Hubby and I talked about him how he loves to eat it as he watch the TV. We missed him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.