Google Friend Connect

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Best Guitar Brand

I have a guitar given to me by my husband about three years ago but, I seldom play with it. I played few times then, the #4 string broke. I was planning to buy the string but my bad, I keep forgetting every time I was in the mall. Or, maybe I am not inspired to play because there was no one around to enjoy the music with. Back home, my friends and I love to play the guitar all the time. One strum and everyone will start singing a harmony and I missed that moment.

My guitar is similar to gibson les paul junior ebony though, this one is truly gorgeous. Mine look so simple but, the sound is excellent after all, the maker is the best guitar brand around. Tomorrow, hubby and I will be going to the mall to buy the string and that is the only reason why we will be going there. I do not think I will forget it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.