Google Friend Connect

Monday, March 31, 2014

#ChickenMcNuggets Using #ArchCard From McDonalds

I was very happy to receive my perk, a McDonalds arch card worth $5 sent to me through #Klout. Now, I was given a free sample because I'm a #Klout influencer but, I am under no obligation to talk about #McDonalds product.
I am a big fan of McDonalds and I love their fries and crunchy chicken. Last week, I finally able to try the McDonald's Chicken McNuggets using the arch card. I was ready to #CelebrateWithABite .

Receiving the perk was exciting and though it was only $5, it was enough to buy the Chicken McNuggets. It was my first bite and I dunk it with the new Habanero Ranch Sauce which I love. Okay, it was too hot for me hehehe but, I like it because I love spicy food. I used a little bit just to blend the taste to the Chicken Mcnuggets.
 
Honestly, I am not a big fan of Chicken Mcnuggets because, I can taste the batter more than the chicken. It was not bad but, I am not a big fan. I want to eat chicken nuggets that I can bite the chicken meat more.

I used the entire amount of my arch card for the McNuggets and added few cents for the tax. It was a good deal for a dinner of two. I was pretty happy and yes, I ate all my Chicken McNuggets share. Thank goodness with the Habanero Ranch Sauce, I was able to appreciate the taste of chicken McNuggets.

Have you tried Chicken McNuggets yet? Try it and let me know okay? Thanks for stopping by. I will see you tomorrow on my next post right? See yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.