Google Friend Connect

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Port Canaveral Restaurants: Rusty's Seafood and Oyster Bar

How often do you go to a restaurant? We really don't set a day for it. We go when we feel like it. Here in the space coast, fine dining locations are plenty to choose from. If you are looking for that great ambiance, amazing view by the beach, pleasant service, affordable price and delicious gourmet food, there are numerous places to check out in Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach area. For now, let's check out:

Rusty's Seafood and Oyster's Bar
628 Glen Cheek Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Phone:(321) 783-2033 

When I pick a side order, I go for rice. In Rusty's, they have what they called Seasoned Rice. This is tasty and flavorful and it's only $1.99 if ordered separately. With my chosen meal, the seasoned rice comes with it.

The onion rings is $4.99 per order but, for my meal, it's free as well. This is delicious and for every bite of crunchiness, my appetite satisfaction has been fully nourished. How's that for my simple craving? LOL.

Here is the not-so-fun part of my dining experience. On this particular visit, my steak is well-done. When it comes to meat, I like it "well-done" so; this steak in the picture is burnt hehehe. When my server came back and asked me how's my steak, I smiled and I said, it's burnt and it's tough. He said sorry and never replaced it. I did not complain anyway. Steak is one of my favorites in Rusty's and all the time, it's great. On this day, it didn't pass my "taste-bud's-test-taste". It doesn't mean that I don't like Rusty's anymore. I still recommend that you should try Rusty's because this restaurant is my favorite.

My husband loves mussels so he ordered mussels with classic garlic wine sauce. Oh he loves seafood. He loves raw oysters too. I can't eat raw hehehe.
Look at the ambiance where we were seated as we dine. They have an air-conditioned room but, we prefer to listen to the live music outdoor. Besides, it was a gorgeous day and we were waiting for the Disney cruise which will be passing by the restaurant at that time.

Here, take a look at the photo I took on the side. At Rusty's Seafood and Oyster Bar, you will not only enjoy a good meal but, a relaxing view as well. Please visit the Space Coast and check out Port Canaveral Area. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.