Google Friend Connect

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vegetable and Fruit Garden

I have a vegetable and fruit garden in our backyard. After a good number of harvest, my tomatoes quit producing more flowers. I decided to pull out the dying vine and plant the growing okra. They grow so fast and I have about almost 30 of them. My husband is excited since Okra is his favorite vegetable. Now, I am searching for information on how to make a pickled okra. For sure, harvest time will be fun. My bitter melon is growing so good as well as the green beans. Fruits started showing up with my lemon, calamondin, and sour orange. I can't wait to use them in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.