This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of NECTRESSE™Sweetener. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you love watching the National Geographic Channel then, you must have known the American Journalist Lisa Ling. She is the host of National Geographic Explorer and has been sharing reliable stories for years. Now, see her testimonial about living healthy and her finding the secret of the sweetener she used on her food and she was so excited to share.
The maker of Splenda has made NECTRESSE™Sweetener, the only all-natural no-calories sweetener and made from the natural sweetness of Monk Fruit extract and it is available from where you shop. NECTRESSE tastes 150 times sweeter than the regular sugar in fact; I used it when I made my Home Baked Rolls. Instead of using 1/2 cup of sugar, I used less than a quarter of a cup or 20 packets of NECTRESSE Sweetener. It tastes really good and I like the fact that it is 100% natural sweeter, no calories and made from real fruit. Here's the recipe and procedures:
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups bread flour
20 packets of NECTRESSE™Sweetener
5 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tsp. baking powder
1 1/4 cup fresh milk, warm
1 pouch rapid rise yeast
1 tsp. salt
1 cup bread crumbs
1 piece raw egg
1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Combine the yeast, 2 packets of NECTRESSE™Sweetener and warm milk and stir until the yeast and NECTRESSE™Sweetener are fully dissolved.
- In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, 18 packets of NECTRESSE and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add the egg, butter, cooking oil and “yeast-NECTRESSE-milk” mixture in the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix it well until dough is formed. Use clean hands to mix the ingredients.
- In a flat surface, knead the dough until the texture becomes fine.
- Mold the dough until shape becomes round then put back in the mixing bowl. Cover the mixing bowl with damp cloth and let the dough rise for at least an hour.
- Put the dough back to the flat surface; divide into 8 equal parts using a dough slicer.
- Roll each part until it forms an oblong shape.
- Roll the sliced dough over the breadcrumbs and place in a baking tray with wax paper but, makes sure to provide gaps between the dough.
- Leave the sliced dough with breadcrumbs in the tray and cover with damp cloth for another 10 to 15 minutes to rise.
- Pre heat the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Bake the dough in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy.
Try this recipe using the NECTRESSE™Sweetener and you will like it. It is healthy because it is zero calories. Watch the video of Lisa Ling and share her testimonial to your friends especially those who have sweet tooth. Would you like a FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener? Visit the link and sign up to get your free sample today.