Hello everyone! Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommies all over the whole world:-) Today, in celebration of Mother's Day, I decided to do my share of home baking activity for my husband and a friend. I couldn't contain myself because the texture and the taste is truly GREAT, says my hubby and friend. I take their word for that LOL! I love my own bake "moist banana cake". Try my recipe mommies.Here's the ingredients:
1 cup banana, mashed
1 cup sugar
2 pieces raw eggs
1/2 cup cooking oil
1 tsp teaspoon salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/2 pancake mix
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup raisins
Here's the Procedure:
1. Combine all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
2. Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly.
3. Add the other ingredients (eggs, mashed bananas, cooking oil, vanilla essence), mix well with the dry ingredients until a batter is formed.
4. Grease the loaf pan, pour-in the mixture, spread the raisins at the bottom and the remaining at the top.
5. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F then, bake for 55 minutes.
6. Just allow to cool down for few minutes before serving. YUM YUM YUM!
This is my entry for this week's Yummy Sunday. Let's enjoy baking or cooking everyone:-)
This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.