Do you like Mango Float? If you are craving for one, you can have a big slice or two in an hour. This is so easy to prepare. No bake recipe, just chill and eat!
1 box graham crackers
1 cup all purpose cream or coolwhip
1 cup condensed milk
2 cups of sweet mangoes sliced thin
- In a rectangular dish, lay 8 to 10 pieces of graham crackers. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the creams and condensed milk then, mix it well.
- Spread just enough amount of the cream and milk mixture on the layered crackers.
- Then spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
- Start another layer of graham crackers.
- Then spread the cream and milk mixture again.
- Then the mango slices. Do this until the ingredients are all added in alternate.
- Garnish the top layer with crushed peanuts.
- Chill for at least 3 hours and serve!
I like to pair a slice of Mango Float with a hot cup of coffee with cream.
When mangoes are abundant, you should try this nutritious mango float. Enjoy!