While eating my Lemon Pie, I was watching the Food Network TV show. I really like to work online and watch TV at the same time. Sometimes, it makes my brain function well when the TV is on than a quiet environment. Anyway, I got this recipe from Sandra Lee, the host of Semi-Homemade Cooking Show on Food Network Channel.
1 (15-ounce) box unroll and bake Pillsbury pie crusts
1 (4.3-ounce) box lemon pudding mix
4 egg yolks
1/4 cup sugar
3 cups lemonade
2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely grated
whipped topping for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Follow package instructions. Press the dough into tart pan. Prick bottom and side of crust with a fork. Bake on baking sheet in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden.
3. While pie crust is baking, whisk the pudding mix, egg yolks, sugar, lemonade and lemon zest until pudding mix is dissolved.
4. Pour into a medium saucepan and bring to full boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for 10 minutes), cool for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Pour the filling into cooled tart shell topping then, refrigerate and when it is ready, put the topping.