Google Friend Connect

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rusty's Seafood and Oyster Bar at Port Canaveral

My husband loves to eat raw oysters and Rusty's is the best place to dine it from. I am not a fan of raw oysters though but, I would suggest that you should try this because my husband recommends it.My personal favorites are Shrimp Cocktail, Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops and the picture below is Sirloin Steak. It is very tender and I requested a well done char-grilled steak with seasoned rice on the side.Now, if you have a cruising escapade and your Port of Call is Port Canaveral, Florida, you should check out this place. The food is great and it is affordable. The ambiance is cozy and the food servers are all great. You will enjoy this view while you dine at Rusty's.You will see your cruise ship from here too. It's about 5 minutes away. This is the inside look so; the ambiance is really comfortable and nature-inspired.Lastly, the picture below is the outdoor dining area overlooking all the cruise ships at the Port of Canaveral.Take a little tour in this area and enjoy a good seafood at Rusty's. This is my entry for this week's Yummy Sunday. Enjoy your food everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried raw oysters too.. I prefer them baked with garlic,parsley, butter and cheese..aguuy..kalami!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd photo made me hungry. I haven't tried raw oysters too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOuth-watering!Rusty's looks like a cool plae to relax and enjoy good food :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from YS.

    I'm not big fan of oysters, but the steak I can eat anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't eat oysters, but I do love how big the oysters are. Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops sounded sooo gooood... if I am there, I might go for it, too, as I love scallops and bacon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.