Google Friend Connect

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pet Owners Should Learn the Basics of Pet Care

My husband and I were talking about Rusty just the other day. He is a big brown lab of our neighbor across the streets. He is a huge dog alright but, he is sweet and friendly. I was at the front yard doing my gardening when I noticed something was sniffing at my back. When I look around, I saw this huge dog at my back in fact, bigger than me because I am petite. I was so scared because I do not know where he came from.

He knows that I was scared of him because he sat on the grass and wiggle his tail trying to be so nice to get my trust LOL. I am always afraid of dogs but, I did tried to pet him and he was so friendly and playful.

When my husband and father-in-law saw me with the dog, they came out and they too like Rusty. He is new in the neighborhood and was one among the many dogs of our neighbor. He is very clean, handsome and well-feed and he always comes in the house every morning to see us. Funny thing was, when we go to the grocery we buy him toys and goodies as part of the family.

Anyway, do you have pet dogs at home? If you just started to own a pet dog, you should check out Pets Aware Pet Shop and Pet Care and learn the basics on how to care for animals. You can't just let them go to your neighbors. We like Rusty and we like having him every day but, we noticed later that Rusty smells bad. One time, we saw him all muddy and tired. I hope Rusty is fine and that the owner takes care of him real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.