Google Friend Connect

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Communication

It was surprising to know that I met some people who have little knowledge in English language. Some of them do not know simple English therefore; they only communicate using their own language. Many times I was approached by people and wanted to start a conversation using Spanish. I can understand a little bit of Spanish but, I cannot speak Spanish in a sentence. I had to tell them, "No habla Spanish" and they shy away. I really wanted to learn Spanish so that, I can talk to them and help them when they ask questions. They should also mingle to their American friends to polish their English language.

We will be traveling to Spain in 4 months and I wanted to learn simple Spanish sentences so that I can communicate with them in their language. Anyway, I have a cousin-in-law who came from Poland. He speaks fluent English and he mingles a lot with American friends so; within few months he is well-adjusted. He did use a Polish translation service one time when he needed it for an important document to translate. As for me, all my legal documents are written in English so; I have no problem with translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.