Google Friend Connect

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Orange Juice and Spaghetti

I was not feeling good for the last few weeks. Maybe because I was exhausted from the situation of moving, selling the house and at the same time, buying a new home. I have no time to blog anymore and honestly; I don't miss it at all. I am so pre-occupied while I was away from virtual world. I sleep at 11 PM and woke up at 3 AM for few days now. Oh, today is a progress since I woke up at 4AM LOL. Yeah, I know! Terrible right? I can't even go back to sleep. Yesterday, I woke up with stuffy nose, misty eyes, and famished so; I checked the pantry and fridge, can't find the food I want. I decided to make spaghetti (dreaming of Jollibee spag really) and tried to wash it off with a Tang juice. I drank the juice but, eat a quarter portion of this spaghetti. I have no appetite! Right now, I am sick but, I don't stay in bed.

I will do the gardening today and smell the fresh air. Yes, I took meds too. Praying so hard that I will be well soon. Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Be safe and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.