Google Friend Connect

Monday, December 9, 2013

Home Fries with Mayonnaise and Hot&Spicy Banana Sauce Dip

For a long time, I do not like to eat fries. I just dreaded the grease. Not that I am picky with what I eat in fact; I eat anything tasty without minding the calorie content. My husband said that I am fickle minded especially with food choices and kind'a crazy with food cravings really. For example, I love eating avocado. For maybe a week, I will eat avocado twice or three times a day. I will make avocado shake and have it in my sandwich or have it in my salad. After few days, good bye avocado and see you next year. Weird huh? I forgot when was the last time I eat avocado. It's been ages LOL.

Same thing with fries. Last Saturday, I was so hungry when we travel from Cocoa to Orlando so; I told hubby to stop by at McDonalds. I have a large fries and my goodness, it was the best fries I ever had for a long time. Guess what, after the mass yesterday, we did the grocery at BJ's and as we drove home, I told hubby to stop by at McDonald's again and he bought just a small fries.

Today, my mind is on the French fries again so; since I have French fries in the freezer, I decided to make home fries. The dip is made of mayonnaise and hot & spicy banana sauce. I know, my taste buds and cravings are weird. Let's chow anyway! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.