I made this last week and today, I am craving for Leche Flan again. I am preparing the ingredients right now and will be making two servings in a good size mold shown below.
1. 5 pieces eggs
2. one can condensed milk
3. 1./2 cup fresh milk
4. 1/2 cup white sugar
*.Put the egg yolks in bowl, beat them
* Add the condensed milk and mix with the yolks
* Add the fresh milk and mix well.
* Set Aside
* Prepare a cooking pan, turn on medium heat.
* Put the sugar on the pan, stir the sugar to caramelized. It is done when you see a light brown color
* Turn off the heat and spread the caramel on the leche flan mold
* You need to wait for few minutes so the caramel settle evenly on the mold.
* Pour the mixture on Step ONE on the mold.
* Cover the top of the mold with Aluminum foil.
* Steam for 40 minutes.
* Let it sit and cool down.
* Transfer to a plate, upside down and refrigerate.
Oh so yummy! If you want it super creamy and so rich, do not add the fresh milk. Enjoy!