Google Friend Connect

Monday, October 29, 2012

Appetizing Snacks for the Week

I just want to share the photos of snacks that keeps me busy lastweek. I wanted to make BIKO but, I saw how to make LATIK in youtube video. That sweetness is all I need for the steamed MALAGKIT. I sprinkled with some nuts and boy, I was a happy camper.

While visiting Missouri and actually able to shop in an Amish Store, I was looking for macaroni salad. I bought a tiny pack but, when I tasted the food, it was not as delicious as the photo below. Last Tuesday, hubby and I went to WalMart just to buy the Amish Macaroni Salad. The taste is sweet but, not overpowering. Check it out at WalMart and this yummy macaroni salad can be found near the Deli area.

These are home baked cinnammon rolls. It is so easy to prepare and the brand is Pillsbury.

If you check out the frozen aile in any grocery stores, you can buy these yummy cheese sticks. Eat it while it is hot because it could turn into gummy when it is cold (wink)!

These snacks simply fills my growling tummy. What's yours? Share it here. I love to read it. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.