Google Friend Connect

Monday, February 13, 2012

Garden Cafe' and Great Outdoor a Freestyle Dining at Norwegian Sky Cruise Line

Looks like a Filipino food right? Well, I have no doubt that the cook in the Garden Cafe' and Great Outdoor restaurant is a Filipino. NCL company has 13 cruise ships and I happen to experienced cruising the Norwegian Sky. There are 80% of the Norwegian Sky crews came from the Philippines. I heard positive feedback about them in terms of workmanship.Anyway, our room attendant was an Indian and she was polite and courteous.A bar tender in the Great Outdoor gave me a terrible service. When he saw me approaching for my drinks refill, he made me wait. I thought he had important things to finish on his cash register. A man sat beside me and the bar tender started to entertain him and pretend not to see me. My husband observed that incident. Anyway, after the man left I asked the bar tender to refill my mug and he was sarcastic when he told me to open the lid of my mug. I was not satisfied with his service and he saw me holding my $5 and put it back in my wallet. The next day, he was so good to me and asked me where I came from. He was a Filipino, too bad huh?This restaurant is a buffet dining and the guests can occupy any seats they want and anywhere they like. Unlike the other cruise line, guests have a sitting arrangement all throughout the cruise duration. Not in a Free style cruising! Guests here can eat any time they want and they can order a room service for FREE of charge.The ship is huge, clean and most of the crews gave an excellent service to us. I would definitely recommend the Norwegian Sky. If you are planning to cruise to Bahamas, check out the Norwegian Cruise Line. I would love to do cruising again. I am thinking on husband's birthday perhaps? Now, I'm thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.