Google Friend Connect

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fried Foods

As much as possible, we need to refrain from eating fried food. It is not healthy to our body but, when we are in the fast food restaurants, french fries and fried tilapia are served faster so, it is easy to order. I am guilty for that too but, if given the preference I would prefer steamed rice and slight piece of lean meat with soup. That is only available in a Chinese Buffet. Typical American Restaurants have instant rice, yellow rice and fried rice.Anyway, we went to Cocoa Beach Pier just to hang out. It was a nice day and people were swimming, surfing and just tanning on the shore.I stayed inside the restaurant on the Pier, observing the people and enjoying the good day at the beach. Then, I ordered the fish and fries as well as the gator tails. I don't know but, it seems wierd to eat the gator meat. It was like eating the neck of chickens though, chickens are more tastier especially chicken necks at Sunburst back in the Philippines.Anyway, it's not bad to enjoy the food cravings right? I love fries and when I am at home, I bake them and use the olive oil. Now, these onion rings are so tasty because of the batter. I always have a disaster onion rings at home. Just by looking at this plate, I am now craving for fried foods. Crazy me huh!
Thanks for stopping everyone! I will probably bake the potato fries now! Want some?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.